Mahindra e-Verito launched in India at Rs 9.5 lakh
Mahindra's all-electric e-Verito sedan has been launched in India at Rs 9.5 lakh, ex-Delhi. There are three trims to choose from - D2, D4 (Rs 9.75 lakh) and D6 (Rs 10 lakh). Mahindra claims that the running costs of the e-Verito will be as low as Rs 1.15/km.
The engine is a 72V battery pack unit that is made of Li-ion batteries. It is mated to an automatic transmission. Mahindra claims a range of 110km, while the top speed of the vehicle is between 85-86kmph. There is also a Boost mode for the e-Verito which gives it an extra boost of power for a few seconds. The e-Verito can be charged by using a 15amp plug point and with the fast charger in an hour and 45 minutes. The regular charging time is 8 hrs and 45 mins.
The Mahindra e-Verito also has the company's Revive technology that helps the drivers gain an extra 8km of driving range so that they may reach the nearest charging station. Features on the Mahindra e-Verito D6 include Fast Charge, follow me home headlamps and music system.
Currently, the Mahindra e-Verito will be available only in India with exports to be decided at a later stage. Mahindra says that as many as 140 charging stations will be set up in New Delhi in a couple of months by the Government of India.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks