Mahindra e20 runs on Apollo Amazer 3G tyres
Mahindra's first electric car, the e2o runs on specially designed Apollo Amazer 3G tyres. These low-rolling resistance tyres were developed by Apollo within a span of six months, following a brief by Mahindra. The e2o wears these 155/70 R13 tyres.
Speaking on the occasion, Satish Sharma, chief, India operations, Apollo Tyres Ltd, said, "Apollo Tyres has always believed in a collaborative approach towards research and development. Of course, working with a progressive OE partner like Mahindra and Mahindra, makes our road to excellence that much smoother. Our product labs benefit from some of the best minds in the global automotive and tyre industry, through our tie-ups with premium research and technology institutions across geographies. For us, innovation does not mean much, unless it can create tangible value for the customer, ensure a safe ride and deliver on the promise of sustainability."
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India