Mahindra Electric announces virtual reality drive experience for Mahindra E2oPlus EV customers
Mahindra Electric, a part of the Mahindra Group recently launched a virtual reality (VR) based drive experience for the Mahindra e2oPlus electric vehicle (EV). According to Mahindra, the experience, enabled through VR headsets, highlights the technical features and focuses on the key attributes of the e2oPlus. "One of the main objectives of this initiative is to innovatively communicate all the technologically advanced features packed into the e2oPlus through an immersive experience of the vehicle, at select Mahindra dealerships. The campaign aims to expand the base of people who can experience electric mobility first hand, as well as delivering an advanced test drive experience to enable the faster adoption of EVs," the company stated.
According to Mahesh Babu, CEO Mahindra Electric, "It has always been our endeavour to make electric vehicles more accessible across geographies and segments. We believe that new ways of leveraging technology and digital mediums to reach out to our customers is already making waves and will transform the market". The launch of this VR-based drive experience for the e2oPlus is an important step for us on this journey, he said. The VR-based drive experience for the e2oPlus is currently available at select Mahindra dealerships. The same is also delivered to customers before a doorstep test drive, which can be booked on the Mahindra e2oPlus website.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally