Mahindra Electric announces virtual reality drive experience for Mahindra E2oPlus EV customers
Mahindra Electric, a part of the Mahindra Group recently launched a virtual reality (VR) based drive experience for the Mahindra e2oPlus electric vehicle (EV). According to Mahindra, the experience, enabled through VR headsets, highlights the technical features and focuses on the key attributes of the e2oPlus. "One of the main objectives of this initiative is to innovatively communicate all the technologically advanced features packed into the e2oPlus through an immersive experience of the vehicle, at select Mahindra dealerships. The campaign aims to expand the base of people who can experience electric mobility first hand, as well as delivering an advanced test drive experience to enable the faster adoption of EVs," the company stated.
According to Mahesh Babu, CEO Mahindra Electric, "It has always been our endeavour to make electric vehicles more accessible across geographies and segments. We believe that new ways of leveraging technology and digital mediums to reach out to our customers is already making waves and will transform the market". The launch of this VR-based drive experience for the e2oPlus is an important step for us on this journey, he said. The VR-based drive experience for the e2oPlus is currently available at select Mahindra dealerships. The same is also delivered to customers before a doorstep test drive, which can be booked on the Mahindra e2oPlus website.
Starts Rs 5.93 Lakhs
- NewsNew Porsche 911 GT3 RS laps the Nurburgring in under 7 minutes
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 prototype spied testing in Italy
- News2018 INRC: Vicky Chandhok to compete in Chennai Rally in a VW Polo R2
- News2018 Honda Amaze showcased in TVC before launch on May 16
- News2018 Tata Nexon AMT bookings open at Rs 11,000 across India
- NewsBMW iX3 Concept teased before Beijing auto show reveal
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims dominant win at COTA
- NewsMahindra Electric and Meru to ply eVerito EV cabs in Hyderabad
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 catches attention of Prince William
- NewsMahindra (Ssangyong) G4 Rexton spotted testing in India