Mahindra Electric announces virtual reality drive experience for Mahindra E2oPlus EV customers
Mahindra Electric, a part of the Mahindra Group recently launched a virtual reality (VR) based drive experience for the Mahindra e2oPlus electric vehicle (EV). According to Mahindra, the experience, enabled through VR headsets, highlights the technical features and focuses on the key attributes of the e2oPlus. "One of the main objectives of this initiative is to innovatively communicate all the technologically advanced features packed into the e2oPlus through an immersive experience of the vehicle, at select Mahindra dealerships. The campaign aims to expand the base of people who can experience electric mobility first hand, as well as delivering an advanced test drive experience to enable the faster adoption of EVs," the company stated.
According to Mahesh Babu, CEO Mahindra Electric, "It has always been our endeavour to make electric vehicles more accessible across geographies and segments. We believe that new ways of leveraging technology and digital mediums to reach out to our customers is already making waves and will transform the market". The launch of this VR-based drive experience for the e2oPlus is an important step for us on this journey, he said. The VR-based drive experience for the e2oPlus is currently available at select Mahindra dealerships. The same is also delivered to customers before a doorstep test drive, which can be booked on the Mahindra e2oPlus website.
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review
- Review2018 Kia Rio X-line first drive review
- NewsGoodyear launches the Assurance TripleMax 2 tyre range in India
- NewsAishwarya Pissay to be part of Sherco TVS Rally Factory squad at 2018 Baja Aragon
- NewsDani Pedrosa announces his retirement from MotoGP