Mahindra First Choice launches Warranty beyond Warranty service
Mahindra First Choice Services (MFCS) has introduced a comprehensive warranty product for out-of-warranty cars that MFCS offers through its outlets. The service - called 'Warranty beyond Warranty' - can be availed on any car which is less than seven years old and has run up to 1 lakh kilometres.
'Warranty beyond Warranty' comes in two packages, Engine & Transmission Warranty and Comprehensive Warranty, tailored to meet different needs of car owners. In case the ownership changes, the warranty will also be transferred to the new owner. This also improves the car's resale value.
Mahindra First Choice officials at the First Choice outlet in Gurgaon
Vehicle parts are also covered under this warranty service. This is only after the car has been granted a pre-certification at any First Choice workshop.
'Warranty beyond Warranty' joins an MFCS product portfolio that already includes 'HelpFirst' (roadside assistance service) and 'SaveFirst' (annual service maintenance plan). These service can also be availed online. YVS Vijay Kumar, CEO, MFCS has said that some more products are in the pipeline.
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic road test review
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship