Mahindra First Choice launches Warranty beyond Warranty service
Mahindra First Choice Services (MFCS) has introduced a comprehensive warranty product for out-of-warranty cars that MFCS offers through its outlets. The service - called 'Warranty beyond Warranty' - can be availed on any car which is less than seven years old and has run up to 1 lakh kilometres.
'Warranty beyond Warranty' comes in two packages, Engine & Transmission Warranty and Comprehensive Warranty, tailored to meet different needs of car owners. In case the ownership changes, the warranty will also be transferred to the new owner. This also improves the car's resale value.
Mahindra First Choice officials at the First Choice outlet in Gurgaon
Vehicle parts are also covered under this warranty service. This is only after the car has been granted a pre-certification at any First Choice workshop.
'Warranty beyond Warranty' joins an MFCS product portfolio that already includes 'HelpFirst' (roadside assistance service) and 'SaveFirst' (annual service maintenance plan). These service can also be availed online. YVS Vijay Kumar, CEO, MFCS has said that some more products are in the pipeline.
- NewsVolkswagen Nivus Subcompact Crossover teased, to be launched in Brazil in 2020
- NewsOur motorsport editor Vaishali Dinakaran wins second consecutive Peugeot Motorsport Cup awarded by the Guild of Motoring Writers
- NewsNissan to continue selling Datsun cars in India, South Africa and Pakistan
- NewsInjured Oriol Mena to sit out Dakar 2020 for Hero MotoSports, replaced by Sebastian Buhler
- News2020 Kia Carnival MPV: What to expect?