Mahindra First Choice launches Warranty beyond Warranty service
Mahindra First Choice Services (MFCS) has introduced a comprehensive warranty product for out-of-warranty cars that MFCS offers through its outlets. The service - called 'Warranty beyond Warranty' - can be availed on any car which is less than seven years old and has run up to 1 lakh kilometres.
'Warranty beyond Warranty' comes in two packages, Engine & Transmission Warranty and Comprehensive Warranty, tailored to meet different needs of car owners. In case the ownership changes, the warranty will also be transferred to the new owner. This also improves the car's resale value.
Mahindra First Choice officials at the First Choice outlet in Gurgaon
Vehicle parts are also covered under this warranty service. This is only after the car has been granted a pre-certification at any First Choice workshop.
'Warranty beyond Warranty' joins an MFCS product portfolio that already includes 'HelpFirst' (roadside assistance service) and 'SaveFirst' (annual service maintenance plan). These service can also be availed online. YVS Vijay Kumar, CEO, MFCS has said that some more products are in the pipeline.
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018