Mahindra Gusto launched in India at Rs 43,000
Mahindra and Mahindra's two wheeler division has launched a new 110cc scooter. The Mahindra Gusto is the company's first attempt at the competitive 110cc scooter market in the country and is priced at Rs. 43,000 for the DX and Rs 47,000 for the VX ex-Delhi. There are two variants of the Gusto- DX and the VX. The top end VX model gets some additional features over the standard scooter like a flip key, find me and follow me lamps and also a unique, segment first height adjustable seat.
The Gusto's engine produces 8.2PS and 8.5Nm of torque which are strong numbers for the segment. The scooter weighs in at just over 120kg, which is considerably heavier than its rivals but Mahindra still quotes an impressive efficiency of 63.5kmpl certified by the ARAI. Other interesting features on the Gusto include a forward kick start which enables the rider to start the scooter without having to use the main stand. The headlamp also gets LED pilot lamps. Mahindra has used large 12-inch wheels and telescopic forks to give the Gusto good ride and handling characteristics.
More about the new Mahindra Gusto
Starts Rs 48,615
- NewsNext-generation Honda Jazz spotted undisguised ahead of Tokyo Motor Show unveil
- News2020 Skoda Octavia Onyx launched in India from Rs 19.99 lakh
- NewsTata Nexon EV SUV spied testing ahead of early 2020 launch
- Review2019 KTM 790 Duke first ride review
- FeaturesAll your questions about BSVI diesel engines answered