Mahindra Gusto VX special edition launched in India at Rs 51,560
Mahindra have launched a special edition of their 110cc Gusto in India at Rs 51,560 ex-Maharashtra. The Mahindra Gusto 110 special edition is available only in the VX trim. It is priced Rs 1,000 more than the VX trim.
The new paint schemes are Ice Cool Red and Silvern Magenta. There are no other changes to the scooter. It retains its 8PS/9Nm 110cc M-Tec engine and variomatic transmission. The halogen headlamp is flanked by LED pilot lamps while the tail lamp is LED.
The Mahindra Gusto has an height adjustable seat and rides on 12-inch wheels. 130mm front and rear drum brakes handle retardation duties.
Mahindra will be launching the 125cc Gusto in India next month. Expect the Gusto 125 to be priced Rs 5,000-7,000 more than the 110.
Starts Rs 48,615
- NewsWRC 2020: Elfyn Evans claims commanding Rally Sweden win
- NewsGreat Wall Motors signs agreement with General Motors after its India debut
- NewsBSVI Suzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 77,900
- NewsHyundai Motors collaborates with Canoo to develop an EV platform
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa