Mahindra Gusto VX special edition launched in India at Rs 51,560
Mahindra have launched a special edition of their 110cc Gusto in India at Rs 51,560 ex-Maharashtra. The Mahindra Gusto 110 special edition is available only in the VX trim. It is priced Rs 1,000 more than the VX trim.
The new paint schemes are Ice Cool Red and Silvern Magenta. There are no other changes to the scooter. It retains its 8PS/9Nm 110cc M-Tec engine and variomatic transmission. The halogen headlamp is flanked by LED pilot lamps while the tail lamp is LED.
The Mahindra Gusto has an height adjustable seat and rides on 12-inch wheels. 130mm front and rear drum brakes handle retardation duties.
Mahindra will be launching the 125cc Gusto in India next month. Expect the Gusto 125 to be priced Rs 5,000-7,000 more than the 110.
Starts Rs 47,680
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally