Mahindra increases product prices in India
Mahindra and Mahindra have announced a hike in prices across their range. Be prepared to pay anything between Rs 2,300 to Rs 11,500 (depending on the model) more than the current ex-showroom price on the next M&M vehicle you purchase. Mahindra say that the one per cent price hike will be effective from this month.
Mahindra recently launched the Scorpio SUV in India, which got off to a flying start and has so far registered more than 12,000 bookings. Mahindra is expected to.
It is expected that other manufacturers will also follow suit and increase the car prices in the coming days.
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
- NewsTVS Ntorq 125 - Five things we love and three things we don't
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 first ride image gallery