Mahindra increases product prices in India
Mahindra and Mahindra have announced a hike in prices across their range. Be prepared to pay anything between Rs 2,300 to Rs 11,500 (depending on the model) more than the current ex-showroom price on the next M&M vehicle you purchase. Mahindra say that the one per cent price hike will be effective from this month.
Mahindra recently launched the Scorpio SUV in India, which got off to a flying start and has so far registered more than 12,000 bookings. Mahindra is expected to.
It is expected that other manufacturers will also follow suit and increase the car prices in the coming days.
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
- FeaturesFive things you need to know about the new Ducati Multistrada 1260
- News2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 launched in India at Rs 15.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Ducati Multistrada 1260 launch in India
- NewsSuzuki Jimny revealed officially in European spec
- NewsJeep Compass Bedrock edition launched in India at Rs 17.53 lakh
- NewsMercedes-Benz to only launch BS-VI compliant diesel cars from now on in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP