Mahindra India to increase TUV300 production to cater to demands
For Mahindra, the TUV300 has proven to be quite a success in India. Since its launch in September, the TUV300 has received nearly 16,000 bookings and has been recording sales figures close to 4,000 units a month. To cater to this demand, Mahindra will ramp up production capabilities to around 6,000 units per month.
The upcoming Mahindra S101 compact SUV, which has been spotted testing several times, will be added to the nine-product line-up when it is launched early next year. In terms of sales figures in the SUV segment, the Bolero is still selling quite well with an average of 7,000 units per month despite the rise in sales of the Hyundai Creta.
SsangYong, in which Mahindra has a 74 per cent stake, isn't the most popular of choices in India currently. But it has recently picked up business for the company in the European and Korean markets with the Tivoli, which was launched in January, 2015. With this vehicle opening up new opportunities, SsangYong will launch one new model every year for a decade, based on three new platforms.
For more stories on the TUV300, click here
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks