Mahindra KUV100 Design Highlights
Mahindra recently showcased production ready images of the upcoming KUV100 SUV in Mumbai. This compact offering will be competing against the popular mainstream hatchbacks like the Maruti Suzuki WagonR, Ford Figo and even the Hyundai Grand i10. This Mahindra KUV100 also marks an entry of the Indian UV maker in the hatchback-crossover category, a trending segment among auto makers.
Designed at the in-house facility in Chakan, the exterior design of Mahindra KUV100 is very unique as it captures the popular traits seen on other Mahindra SUVs. It gets wrap around headlights with day-time running LEDs; a feature that will be seen only on the premium K8 variant. The arrangement looks similar to that of the Mahindra e2o. The radiator grille gets a sleek profile with chrome highlights. The front bumper has crossover essentials in the form of a rugged matte black mesh. For that added premium bit, the vertically placed fog lamps get chrome bezel.
There is a mix and match of different contours and lines on the side profile. The front overhang has been kept short to make sure the positioning of the wheels doesn't eat up into the cabin space. The higher shoulder line, flared wheel arches and taller ground clearance of 200mm add necessary muscle to the side profile. The KUV100 will be available in seven colors of Fiery Orange, Flamboyant Red, Dazzling Silver, Aquamarine, Pearl White, Designer Grey and Midnight Black. Mahindra recently showcased the KUV100 and will launch it on January 15, 2016
Starts Rs 4.82 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.91 Lakhs
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea