Mahindra KUV100 launched in India at Rs 4.42 lakh
Mahindra has launched their all new SUV, the KUV100 in India at Rs 4.42 lakh, ex-Pune. The Mahindra KUV100 comes in seven variants and is the smallest SUV in the company's product portfolio.
The KUV100 looks like a pseudo crossover hatchback. It has a bold grille with wraparound headlamps and LED DRLs integrated into them. The turn indicators are also integrated into the headlamps. An all-new alloy wheel design also debuts on the KUV100. The rear door handles are recessed into the C-pillar like the Chevrolet Beat. At the rear, the lamps remind one of the Grand i10. Mahindra have also integrated a roof spoiler on the top trims of the KUV100.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- NewsHarley Davidson reported a drop of 26.8 per cent in its Q1 earnings of 2019
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Volante
- NewsAston Martin unveils the DBS Superleggera Volante, its fastest convertible yet
- NewsHero Xtreme 200R ABS prices hiked - will cost Rs 90,900 ex-showroom
- NewsTriumph to sell used motorcycles to offer more accessible entry-level pricing in India
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip