Mahindra KUV100 launched in India at Rs 4.42 lakh
Mahindra has launched their all new SUV, the KUV100 in India at Rs 4.42 lakh, ex-Pune. The Mahindra KUV100 comes in seven variants and is the smallest SUV in the company's product portfolio.
The KUV100 looks like a pseudo crossover hatchback. It has a bold grille with wraparound headlamps and LED DRLs integrated into them. The turn indicators are also integrated into the headlamps. An all-new alloy wheel design also debuts on the KUV100. The rear door handles are recessed into the C-pillar like the Chevrolet Beat. At the rear, the lamps remind one of the Grand i10. Mahindra have also integrated a roof spoiler on the top trims of the KUV100.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!