Mahindra KUV100 NXT to be launched in India on October 10
The Mahindra KUV100, the company's offering in the sub-4m compact SUV space, was launched in India in 2016. Priced at Rs 4.42 lakh, the Mahindra KUV100 was offered in seven variants and was the smallest SUV in the company's portfolio. Mahindra and Mahindra is now gearing up to launched the refreshed version of the compact SUV, the KUV100 NXT, in India. The company dealerships have already started taking bookings of the 2017 Mahindra KUV100 NXT as it has been spotted at some of the dealerships in the country.
2017 Mahindra KUV100 NXT gets cosmetic updates (Source: Motor Wide)
What has changed in the 2017 Mahindra KUV100 NXT? From the looks of it, the compact SUV has got a slight revision in design. It gets a shorter profile that does not extend to the A-pillar as the outgoing model. The air intakes and the fog lamp housing too have been updated, as seen with the on-test models. In addition, the sabertooth-styled chrome grille has also got bigger. The side profile looks similar except for the new 15-inch alloy wheels, the design of which looks sportier than before. It should be also noted that the new design has increased the overall length from 3,675mm to 3,700mm. Towards the rear, one can notice the reworked bumper with subtle character lines along with additional detailing on the tail lights.
We believe the 2017 Mahindra KUV100 NXT will also get comparatively premium updates in the cabin. From the models that have spotted at the dealerships, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT will only be offered in the six-seat configuration whereas the five-seater will be offered as an optional. Also the trim colours for the base and top-spec variant will be different.
Since the Mahindra KUV100 NXT is more of a cosmetic update, it continues to be powered by 82PS 1.2-litre petrol and 76PS 1.2-litre diesel motors. Both these engines are paired to a 5-speed manual transmission. Whether Mahindra will continue to use these motors in the same state of tune or with any change is still not known for sure. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE as we cover the launch of Mahindra KUV100 NXT in India on October 10.
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India