Mahindra KUV100 receives 21,000 plus bookings in India
Mahindra's entry level SUV, the KUV 100, has received more than 21,000 bookings, says an official statement. The KUV100 was launched a month ago and since then has been well received from the target audiences. The compact SUV presently has a waiting of two months.
The Mahindra KUV100 comes in seven variants and is the smallest SUV in the company's product portfolio. Two new engines made a debut in the Mahindra KUV100. The petrol is an 82PS dual variable valve timing all aluminum motor while the diesel too is a 1.2-litre turbo unit which makes 77PS/190Nm. Both the engines are 3-cylinder units mated to 5-speed manual transmissions.
"We are delighted with the number of KUV100 bookings received within just a month of its launch and would like to thank our customers. The large number of enquiries and 21,000+ bookings, reaffirm the immense popularity KUV100 has garnered in such short time. What is also very encouraging is that almost half of our bookings are for the KUV100 petrol variant. Further, we are putting our efforts to serve the customers faster by increasing the capacity, as was shared during the launch," says Pravin Shah, president & chief executive (automotive), Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Read more from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100
Starts Rs 4.59 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Tamo Racemo showcased, image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10