Mahindra KUV100 receives 21,000 plus bookings in India
Mahindra's entry level SUV, the KUV 100, has received more than 21,000 bookings, says an official statement. The KUV100 was launched a month ago and since then has been well received from the target audiences. The compact SUV presently has a waiting of two months.
The Mahindra KUV100 comes in seven variants and is the smallest SUV in the company's product portfolio. Two new engines made a debut in the Mahindra KUV100. The petrol is an 82PS dual variable valve timing all aluminum motor while the diesel too is a 1.2-litre turbo unit which makes 77PS/190Nm. Both the engines are 3-cylinder units mated to 5-speed manual transmissions.
"We are delighted with the number of KUV100 bookings received within just a month of its launch and would like to thank our customers. The large number of enquiries and 21,000+ bookings, reaffirm the immense popularity KUV100 has garnered in such short time. What is also very encouraging is that almost half of our bookings are for the KUV100 petrol variant. Further, we are putting our efforts to serve the customers faster by increasing the capacity, as was shared during the launch," says Pravin Shah, president & chief executive (automotive), Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Read more from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100
Starts Rs 4.59 Lakhs
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!