Mahindra KUV100 Trip launched in India at Rs 5.16 lakh
Mahindra & Mahindra has launched the Mahindra KUV100 Trip compact SUV in India at a price of Rs 5.16 lakh for the bi-fuel (petrol + CNG) variant, and Rs 5.42 lakh for the Diesel variant (both prices ex-showroom, Delhi). M&M claims that the Mahindra KUV100 Trip is ideally suited for fleet and business owners. The KUV100 Trip is available in two paint options - Diamond White and Dazzling Silver. The Mahindra KUV100 Trip can work well as a cab owing to its 6-seater configuration, claims the company. To attract fleet operators and business owners, Mahindra is also offering special accessory packages, finance schemes, and a 5-year warranty. The KUV100 Trip does away with fog lights, body-coloured mirrors, and other embellishments to offer a value package.
The Trip is a variant of the KUV100 and as such features the same mechanicals. It is the second new variant of the KUV100 which we have seen this year - Mahindra had showcased the KUV100 Adventure Edition at Auto Expo 2018. Late last year, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT was also launched. The Trip comes powered by the same mFalcon 1.2-litre three-cylinder G80 petrol/CNG engine which produces 83PS / 115Nm and D75 diesel engine which outputs 78PS / 190NM.
Speaking about the KUV100 Trip, M&M chief of sales and marketing, automotive division, Veejay Ram Nakra said that with its flexi 6-seater option, spacious interiors, low operating cost, attractive price and high earning potential, the KUV100 Trip is set to be a popular choice with fleet owners as well as aggregators in the object of mobility space.
- NewsBSVI Toyota Fortuner SUV prices increased, now starts from Rs 28.66 lakh
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki launches safety accessories
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- NewsExclusive: BMW R 18 coming to India by Oct-Nov 2020
- FeaturesCYCLONE ALERT - Precautions for driving in case you have to: Things you should know
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!