Mahindra launches Maxximo school bus in India with SafeEye at Rs 4.37 lakh
Mahindra has launched SafeEye a technological solution to enhance safety of school kids onboard its Maxximo Mini van VX school bus.
SafeEye features an onboard camera which can record video up to 48 hours and also broadcast live feed over a 3G network, which can be viewed by school administrators and parents alike simply by downloading an app on their Android phone.
This system also comes with the location and speed limit tracker which informs the concerned via SMS alerts. A helpful feature is SOS which apprises the authorities and parents about unusual deviations of the bus from normal routes or in case of an accident.
Pravin Shah, chief executive, automotive division of Mahindra with the Maxximo school bus
Speaking on the launch, Pravin Shah, chief executive, Automotive division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "School Bus Safety has been a major cause for concern within Indian society and numerous public debates have ignited over the last few years on the ways to resolve this critical issue. As a socially responsible organization, we at Mahindra try to be responsive to such issues and thus, the launch of this innovative solution. I am sure that the SafeEye digital solution is a step forward in ensuring the safety of our children while commuting to and from school."
The pricing for the two variants of Maxximo Mini Van VX School Bus i.e with live streaming and without are Rs. 4.88 lakh (Ex showroom Mumbai) and Rs. 4.37 lakh (ex showroom Mumbai) respectively.
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block