Mahindra launches Maxximo school bus in India with SafeEye at Rs 4.37 lakh
Mahindra has launched SafeEye a technological solution to enhance safety of school kids onboard its Maxximo Mini van VX school bus.
SafeEye features an onboard camera which can record video up to 48 hours and also broadcast live feed over a 3G network, which can be viewed by school administrators and parents alike simply by downloading an app on their Android phone.
This system also comes with the location and speed limit tracker which informs the concerned via SMS alerts. A helpful feature is SOS which apprises the authorities and parents about unusual deviations of the bus from normal routes or in case of an accident.
Pravin Shah, chief executive, automotive division of Mahindra with the Maxximo school bus
Speaking on the launch, Pravin Shah, chief executive, Automotive division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "School Bus Safety has been a major cause for concern within Indian society and numerous public debates have ignited over the last few years on the ways to resolve this critical issue. As a socially responsible organization, we at Mahindra try to be responsive to such issues and thus, the launch of this innovative solution. I am sure that the SafeEye digital solution is a step forward in ensuring the safety of our children while commuting to and from school."
The pricing for the two variants of Maxximo Mini Van VX School Bus i.e with live streaming and without are Rs. 4.88 lakh (Ex showroom Mumbai) and Rs. 4.37 lakh (ex showroom Mumbai) respectively.
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed