Mahindra launches Maxximo school bus in India with SafeEye at Rs 4.37 lakh
Mahindra has launched SafeEye a technological solution to enhance safety of school kids onboard its Maxximo Mini van VX school bus.
SafeEye features an onboard camera which can record video up to 48 hours and also broadcast live feed over a 3G network, which can be viewed by school administrators and parents alike simply by downloading an app on their Android phone.
This system also comes with the location and speed limit tracker which informs the concerned via SMS alerts. A helpful feature is SOS which apprises the authorities and parents about unusual deviations of the bus from normal routes or in case of an accident.
Pravin Shah, chief executive, automotive division of Mahindra with the Maxximo school bus
Speaking on the launch, Pravin Shah, chief executive, Automotive division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "School Bus Safety has been a major cause for concern within Indian society and numerous public debates have ignited over the last few years on the ways to resolve this critical issue. As a socially responsible organization, we at Mahindra try to be responsive to such issues and thus, the launch of this innovative solution. I am sure that the SafeEye digital solution is a step forward in ensuring the safety of our children while commuting to and from school."
The pricing for the two variants of Maxximo Mini Van VX School Bus i.e with live streaming and without are Rs. 4.88 lakh (Ex showroom Mumbai) and Rs. 4.37 lakh (ex showroom Mumbai) respectively.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani