Mahindra launches Rodeo Std in India
Mahindra Two Wheelers have launched the Rodeo Std in India. A stripped down version of the Rodeo RZ, the Std variant is priced at Rs 45,199, ex-Mumbai, nearly three grand less than the former. To achieve this price, the Rodeo Std makes do without the front fuelling cap, digital clocks and tachometer, anti-theft locking mechanism, charging socket and underseat light. The Rodeo Std retains the RZ's 8PS 125cc engine and CVT transmission as also the telescopic front forks.
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15
- NewsTata looks for foreign partner to drive passenger car business