Mahindra Marazzo garners over 10,000 bookings since launch
Mahindra has announced that it has received over 10,000 bookings for the Mahindra Marazzo since the launch of the MPV last month.
Pricing for the Marazzo begins from Rs 9.99 lakh ex-showroom (pan-India) for the base M2 variant and goes up to Rs 13.90 lakh ex-showroom for the top of the line M8 variant. The car sits on an all-new ladder-frame chassis which allow the engine to be placed transversely, a unique feature. The engine and gearbox combination is new as well. The 1.5-litre four cylinder diesel engine offers 122PS and 300Nm of torque, and is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. ARAI certified fuel efficiency for the Marazzo stands at 17.6kmpl. An Eco mode is also available for the engine which drop power to 100PS.
The Marazzo gets a host of thoughtful features that have possibly contributed to its popularity. The roof-mounted air-conditioner, a 7.25-inch infotainment system with Android Auto/Apple car play and rear sun shades are some unique features. The styling too is attractive and quite mature.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.7 Lakhs
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsDakar 2019 Stage 9: Al-Attiyah claims Car category, Metge wins Moto class
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports rider Oriol Mena ranked ninth overall after Stage 9
- NewsDakar 2019: Sebastien Loeb notches fourth stage win on Stage 8
- NewsSpec Comparison: Honda CB300R vs BMW G 310 R vs KTM 250 Duke vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Review2019 Jaguar F-Pace 2.0 petrol first drive review
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani