Mahindra Marazzo garners over 10,000 bookings since launch
Mahindra has announced that it has received over 10,000 bookings for the Mahindra Marazzo since the launch of the MPV last month.
Pricing for the Marazzo begins from Rs 9.99 lakh ex-showroom (pan-India) for the base M2 variant and goes up to Rs 13.90 lakh ex-showroom for the top of the line M8 variant. The car sits on an all-new ladder-frame chassis which allow the engine to be placed transversely, a unique feature. The engine and gearbox combination is new as well. The 1.5-litre four cylinder diesel engine offers 122PS and 300Nm of torque, and is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. ARAI certified fuel efficiency for the Marazzo stands at 17.6kmpl. An Eco mode is also available for the engine which drop power to 100PS.
The Marazzo gets a host of thoughtful features that have possibly contributed to its popularity. The roof-mounted air-conditioner, a 7.25-inch infotainment system with Android Auto/Apple car play and rear sun shades are some unique features. The styling too is attractive and quite mature.
All of these factors have contributed to the Marazzo becoming a sales success. The Marazzo competes with the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Renault Lodgy.
Also see: 2018 Mahindra Marazzo First Drive review | Details, specifications and pricepicture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>
Starts Rs 11.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium