Mahindra Marazzo launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
Mahindra and Mahindra have launched the Marazzo MPV in India at Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom, pan-India. That's the price for the base, M2 variant in the seven-seater configuration. The eight-seater version will set you back by an additional Rs 5,000. Mahindra dealerships across the country have already started accepting bookings for the same. And now that the prices are out, the Mahindra Marazzo deliveries should begin shortly. The MPV will be offered in four variants namely M2, M4 (Rs 10.95 lakh), M6 (Rs 12.40 lakh) and M8 (Rs 13.90 lakh) and will be powered by an all-new 1.5-litre diesel engine. With this pricing, the Marazzo has been positioned between the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Toyota Innova Crysta.
The Mahindra Marazzo gets a shark-inspired design that can be seen in the streamlined and aerodynamic shape, in the overall silhouette and in the front grille inserts which resemble shark-like teeth and adds to the vehicle's aggressive stance. The crease lines flow into the tail lamps that are inspired by the tail of a shark.
The company further adds, the Mahindra Marazzo has been benchmarked against global standards of quality, technology, testing and validation norms, safety, regulations and emission. It underwent the most rigorous testing that any Mahindra vehicle has ever been subjected to. The Marazzo has been developed by the Mahindra's North American Technical Centre (MNATC) in Troy, Michigan, and will be the first vehicle to be designed here. The same centre will be responsible for the development of future Mahindra vehicles for both Indian and international markets.
In terms of safety, the Mahindra Marazzo comes equipped with dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist and Isofix child seat mounts as a part of standard equipment. Powering all the variants is the 1.5-litre diesel that makes 130PS of power and generates 300Nm of torque mated to a six-speed manual transmission. We believe an automatic unit will be offered later.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.65 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000