Mahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
Mahindra and Mahindra will be officially launching its latest offering, the Marazzo MPV on September 3 in India. The Mahindra Marazzo is based on an all-new platform and does not replace anything that is on sale from the Mahindra portfolio, as confirmed by Dr. Pawan Goenka, managing director, Mahindra and Mahindra at the Marazzo name announcement event..
The Mahindra Marazzo gets a shark-inspired design that can be seen in the streamlined and aerodynamic shape, in the overall silhouette and in the front grille inserts which resemble shark-like teeth and adds to the vehicle's aggressive stance. The design cues further flow into the tail lamps that are inspired by the tail of a shark. The company mentions that the Mahindra Design Studio and Italian design house Pininfarina have collaborated closely during the design development process of the Mahindra Marazzo. The result of which can be seen in the MPV's global design. . While there is still some time before we get to see the vehicle in flesh, here are some of the design and cabin features that the Marazzo MPV will come equipped with.
The company maintains that the Mahindra Marazzo has been benchmarked against global standards of quality, technology, testing and validation norms, safety, regulations and emission. It underwent the most rigorous testing any Mahindra vehicle has ever been subjected to. It will be manufactured at the company's manufacturing facility at Nasik, in Maharashtra
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks
- NewsImage gallery: India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV interior
- News2019 Honda CB1000R+, Gold Wing Tour DCT, CBR1000RR Fireblade and CBR1000RR Fireblade SP launched in India
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric racecar debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488