Mahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
Mahindra and Mahindra will be officially launching its latest offering, the Marazzo MPV on September 3 in India. The Mahindra Marazzo is based on an all-new platform and does not replace anything that is on sale from the Mahindra portfolio, as confirmed by Dr. Pawan Goenka, managing director, Mahindra and Mahindra at the Marazzo name announcement event..
The Mahindra Marazzo gets a shark-inspired design that can be seen in the streamlined and aerodynamic shape, in the overall silhouette and in the front grille inserts which resemble shark-like teeth and adds to the vehicle's aggressive stance. The design cues further flow into the tail lamps that are inspired by the tail of a shark. The company mentions that the Mahindra Design Studio and Italian design house Pininfarina have collaborated closely during the design development process of the Mahindra Marazzo. The result of which can be seen in the MPV's global design. . While there is still some time before we get to see the vehicle in flesh, here are some of the design and cabin features that the Marazzo MPV will come equipped with.
The company maintains that the Mahindra Marazzo has been benchmarked against global standards of quality, technology, testing and validation norms, safety, regulations and emission. It underwent the most rigorous testing any Mahindra vehicle has ever been subjected to. It will be manufactured at the company's manufacturing facility at Nasik, in Maharashtra
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show