Mahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
Mahindra and Mahindra will be officially launching its latest offering, the Marazzo MPV on September 3 in India. The Mahindra Marazzo is based on an all-new platform and does not replace anything that is on sale from the Mahindra portfolio, as confirmed by Dr. Pawan Goenka, managing director, Mahindra and Mahindra at the Marazzo name announcement event..
The Mahindra Marazzo gets a shark-inspired design that can be seen in the streamlined and aerodynamic shape, in the overall silhouette and in the front grille inserts which resemble shark-like teeth and adds to the vehicle's aggressive stance. The design cues further flow into the tail lamps that are inspired by the tail of a shark. The company mentions that the Mahindra Design Studio and Italian design house Pininfarina have collaborated closely during the design development process of the Mahindra Marazzo. The result of which can be seen in the MPV's global design. . While there is still some time before we get to see the vehicle in flesh, here are some of the design and cabin features that the Marazzo MPV will come equipped with.
The company maintains that the Mahindra Marazzo has been benchmarked against global standards of quality, technology, testing and validation norms, safety, regulations and emission. It underwent the most rigorous testing any Mahindra vehicle has ever been subjected to. It will be manufactured at the company's manufacturing facility at Nasik, in Maharashtra
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900