Mahindra Mojo ABS reaches dealership - launch expected soon
Mahindra Mojo equipped with ABS (antilock braking system) reaches dealerships ahead of its India launch. Apart from the addition of ABS on the motorcycle, other changes include a new braking unit sourced from Bybre - which is radially mounted on the front fork.
The Mojo XT300 was shod with Pirelli Rosso II while the Mojo UT300 was made available with a more economical MRF. This time, the spotted motorcycle is shod with Pirelli Angle CT tyres which hints that the motorcycle could be positioned between the Mahindra Mojo XT300 and UT300 in terms of pricing.
Another report surfacing the internet reveals that the engine is not yet BSVI compliant and the company may bring the updated version sometime in the latter half of 2019. The Mojo is still powered by the 294cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that puts out 26PS at 7,500rpm, however, it is too soon to say if the company will rely on a fuel injection or a carburettor.
The engine will come mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The report also reveals the wheelbase of the motorcycle which is 1,460mm long - that happens to be same as the Mahindra Mojo UT300.
The launch is expected sometime next month and the new model could be priced at Rs 1.65 lakh, ex-showroom. The new Mojo will continue to rival the Royal Enfield Himalayan, Yamaha Fazer 250, Jawa standard, Jawa Forty-Two and the Bajaj Dominar.
Image Source 1 - Farhan Khan
Image Source 2 - Indianautosblog
Starts Rs 1,49,520
Starts Rs 1,68,273
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively