Mahindra Mojo Tourer Edition launched in India at Rs 1.88 lakh
Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd has introduced the Mojo Tourer Edition in India which is priced at Rs 1.88 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Mahindra Mojo Tourer edition comes equipped with accessories which will appeal to tourers. In an official release, Mahindra has said that 'the accessories have been selecting keeping in mind the functional needs of a tourer.'
The Mojo Tourer Edition comes equipped with a magnetic tank bag which offers a 13 litre storage capacity. There's also saddle bags which offer a storage space of 38 litres. It gets a sturdy looking crash bar that protect the fuel tank, radiator guard and the engine. The motorcycle also comes equipped with two 20W fog lamps. Additionally, it gets a mobile holder and a pannier mount in a matte black finish.
There are no mechanical changes and the Mojo Tourer edition retains the 295cc engine which makes 27PS and 30Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission. Compared to the regular version, the Mojo Tourer Edition costs Rs 18,980 more. As an introductory offer, Mahindra will give away a touring jacket to owners.
Starts Rs 1,72,020
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept