Mahindra Mojo UT300 with carb, single exhaust spotted at dealership
A new Mahindra Mojo UT300 has been spotted at a dealership. The Mahindra Mojo UT300 is a more utilitarian, lower-spec version on the Mahindra Mojo currently on sale. The biggest change is that the Mahindra Mojo UT300 does away with the fuel injection (FI) system in favour of a carburettor for the 295cc motor. In addition, many other features have also undergone changes in the Mahindra Mojo UT300. There is now only a single exhaust, the upside down forks have made way for conventional ones, and the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres have been replaced by MRF ones of the same size. The gold accents seen on the frame and other parts of the original Mahindra Mojo are gone too. The UT300 stands for ultimate tourer, while the FI version of the Mojo will now be called the Mojo XT300, which stands for extreme tourer.
With all the equipment that it does away with, the Mahindra Mojo UT300 will be priced nearly Rs 25,000 lower the Mahindra Mojo with FI, which means it should have an ex-showroom price in the region of Rs 1.5 lakh. The Mojo UT300 has a black chassis and swingarm, and body paint options include red and blue. The Mahindra Mojo competes with Royal Enfield Himalayan, and Bajaj Dominar 400.
Starts Rs 1,49,520
Starts Rs 1,91,751
Starts Rs 1,86,811
- NewsWorld Environment Day: Hyundai India emphasises on green mobility services adopted at dealerships
- News2020 Mini Countryman facelift unveiled globally
- NewsVolvo reports a 25.5 per cent drop in global sales in May 2020
- NewsUpdated Toyota Hilux pick-up truck revealed
- News1.4 million vehicles to be recalled by Honda over faulty fuel pump
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!