Mahindra Mojo UT300 with carb, single exhaust spotted at dealership
A new Mahindra Mojo UT300 has been spotted at a dealership. The Mahindra Mojo UT300 is a more utilitarian, lower-spec version on the Mahindra Mojo currently on sale. The biggest change is that the Mahindra Mojo UT300 does away with the fuel injection (FI) system in favour of a carburettor for the 295cc motor. In addition, many other features have also undergone changes in the Mahindra Mojo UT300. There is now only a single exhaust, the upside down forks have made way for conventional ones, and the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres have been replaced by MRF ones of the same size. The gold accents seen on the frame and other parts of the original Mahindra Mojo are gone too. The UT300 stands for ultimate tourer, while the FI version of the Mojo will now be called the Mojo XT300, which stands for extreme tourer.
With all the equipment that it does away with, the Mahindra Mojo UT300 will be priced nearly Rs 25,000 lower the Mahindra Mojo with FI, which means it should have an ex-showroom price in the region of Rs 1.5 lakh. The Mojo UT300 has a black chassis and swingarm, and body paint options include red and blue. The Mahindra Mojo competes with Royal Enfield Himalayan, and Bajaj Dominar 400.
Starts Rs 1,49,520
Starts Rs 1,80,000
Starts Rs 1,68,273
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders