Mahindra Mojo UT300 with carb, single exhaust spotted at dealership
A new Mahindra Mojo UT300 has been spotted at a dealership. The Mahindra Mojo UT300 is a more utilitarian, lower-spec version on the Mahindra Mojo currently on sale. The biggest change is that the Mahindra Mojo UT300 does away with the fuel injection (FI) system in favour of a carburettor for the 295cc motor. In addition, many other features have also undergone changes in the Mahindra Mojo UT300. There is now only a single exhaust, the upside down forks have made way for conventional ones, and the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres have been replaced by MRF ones of the same size. The gold accents seen on the frame and other parts of the original Mahindra Mojo are gone too. The UT300 stands for ultimate tourer, while the FI version of the Mojo will now be called the Mojo XT300, which stands for extreme tourer.
With all the equipment that it does away with, the Mahindra Mojo UT300 will be priced nearly Rs 25,000 lower the Mahindra Mojo with FI, which means it should have an ex-showroom price in the region of Rs 1.5 lakh. The Mojo UT300 has a black chassis and swingarm, and body paint options include red and blue. The Mahindra Mojo competes with Royal Enfield Himalayan, and Bajaj Dominar 400.
Starts Rs 1,48,520
Starts Rs 1,42,109
Starts Rs 1,68,273
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review