Mahindra opens entries for first-ever Mountain Trail
On the launch of the Mojo, Mahindra announced the creation of the Mojo Tribe, where a group of prospective Mojo owners who will get a chance to engage in long rides through treacherous terrains and demanding conditions. Now, Mahindra has announced the first-ever edition of the Mountain Trail in which members of the Mojo Tribe and enthusiasts alike will get an opportunity to ride through some of the highest motorable roads in India. Spanning across 15 days, the trail will cover a total distance of 2,700km, starting from New Delhi on 24th July and ending in Chandigarh on 7th August.
The enthusiasts will traverse through the areas marched by our soldiers through the Sarchu, Leh, Nubra Valley, Pangong and Kargil, where they will pay homage to the martyrs of the Kargil War. Not only will the riding skills of the participants will be challenged but they will also be able to connect with their bike in a manner. Besides, the capabilities of the much acclaimed Mojo with power and torque outputs of 27PS and 30Nm will be put to the test.
Interested riders can register for the ride by visiting the Mahindra Mojo website. The fee for the same is Rs 42,000, and one can also get a further discount of Rs 2,000 by registering before 31st May. Mahindra also has a Coastal Trail in September 2016 and a Desert Trail in December 2016 in the pipeline.
Starts Rs 1,48,520
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally