Mahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
Mahindra-owned Pininfarina, together with the Hong-Kong-based electric automaker Hybrid Kinetic Group has taken the wraps off the K350 all-electric SUV concept at the Auto China 2018. This is the third model the two companies have shown since the Geneva Motor Show, the other two being the HK GT Gran Turismo and H500 sedans.
The K350's design is impressive and Pininfarina has managed to bring a cohesive look to the car. The front of the car is dominated by the HKG signature grille with vertical chrome slats and narrow LED headlamps. The side-bulges to the bonnet also give a sense of the car's performance. The side profile has prominent bulges while the floating roofline design is eye-catching as well. The rear hatch has an aggressive rake and the taillamps run the entire length of the rear-end. The wheels are a typical flashy concept car affair and other touches like cameras in place of rear view mirrors are also present.
The interior comes with a minimalist dash design and seats with a floating design. A retractable screen covers the entire dash length while the materials seem to be of quite a high grade. The two centre consoles, front and rear, are fully digital and as is the theme throughout the cabin, have a floating effect. The K350 is a strict four-eater and looks similar in size to something like a Porsche Cayenne or a Maserati Levante.
The K350 is powered by electric motors which put out over 400PS and a range extender that enables a range of over 1000 km to be achieved. The car gets from 0 to 100 kmph in 4.7s and goes onto a top speed of 250 kmph.
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055