Mahindra partners with Greaves Cotton to source BSVI poweretains in India
Mahindra and Mahindra has partnered with Greaves Cotton to source BS-VI emission norms compliant powertrains in the country. These powertrains will be used to power Mahindra 3-wheelers that operate in the country. Greaves Cotton is one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of diesel engines, petrol engines, generator sets, pump sets and construction equipment. The company presently offers its services to leading automobile manufacturers like TVS, Tata Motors, Piaggio and Atul three-wheelers.
"In line with our commitment towards making a cleaner and greener tomorrow & provide BSVI ready solutions, Greaves has tied up with Mahindra. This reinforces the commitment of both organizations to support the community of auto drivers and their families. Greaves has been focused on improving the productivity and efficiency of their Powertrains by investing in new technology based solutions. We have made significant progress in developing production ready fuel agnostic powertrain solutions for the last mile mobility solutions and services. The confidence of India's leading OEMs in Greaves Cotton Limited continues to grow" commented, Debashis Mitra, President Engines Business, Greaves Cotton Limited
"We at Mahindra are always keen to partner with suppliers who have complete alignment with our strategy. We are very happy to have Greaves Cotton as a strategic partner for BS-VI compliant powertrain solutions. The demand for last mile mobility has become very strong and is poised to grow further. Working closely with Greaves Cotton, Mahindra aims to meet this demand and provide excellent products & services to its customers'' stated, Hemant Sikka, President, CPO, Powerol & Spares Business
- NewsRudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!