Mahindra promises refund on diesel SUV bookings for customers in Delhi
Mahindra has lined up an action plan to take care of prospective clients in Delhi. The company will refund booking amounts on SUVs which have been affected by the new SC ruling. Also, Mahindra will offer lucrative schemes and offers to help customers choose other offerings such as the Verito and e2o.
The upcoming SUV Mahindra KUV100, showcased in Mumbai on December 18, 2015 will alternatively help customers seek a petrol compact SUV in a segment which is predominantly ruled by hatchbacks. The KUV100 is also the first Mahindra SUV to have a petrol engine made in-house. The Indian UV maker will also help reduce the burden on dealers by finding ways of moving the stock from NCR and selling it at neighboring areas.
Since Mahindra has a wide portfolio of SUVs, the recent ruling by SC which stopped registration of diesel SUVs has affected the company strongly especially as Delhi and NCR accounts for 2 per cent of total sales including that of commercial vehicles.
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000