Mahindra Quanto gets 'Yoga Seats' in India
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M), has launched a flexible seating in its 5+2 seater compact Quanto SUV. An unbelievable 36 different variations are possible with these new aptly named Yoga Seats, allowing for better convenience and flexibility. Prospective buyers will be pleased to hear that the new seats don't increase the price of the vehicle.
The new seating configuration makes the second row of seats in the Quanto come with a reclining option and a centrally placed armrest. The reclining second row enhances seating comfort and offers better middle row leg room which should help the passenger during long trips. The middle row also comes with a 60:40 split configuration which makes way for even more additional luggage. 2nd and 3rd row seats can be double dumped making the Quanto an excellent weekend vehicle. The seat fabric has also been enhanced to provide better cushioning and also improves the overall feel of the cabin.
At the launch, Vivek Nayer, chief marketing officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "As a customer centric organization it is imperative that we pay close attention to the feedback received from our customers and offer enhanced value, across our spectrum of products. The introduction of the class leading Yoga seats in the Quanto is yet another proactive measure from us to ensure that our customers derive maximum value out of the product offering to suit their active lifestyle."
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900