Mahindra Quanto gets 'Yoga Seats' in India
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M), has launched a flexible seating in its 5+2 seater compact Quanto SUV. An unbelievable 36 different variations are possible with these new aptly named Yoga Seats, allowing for better convenience and flexibility. Prospective buyers will be pleased to hear that the new seats don't increase the price of the vehicle.
The new seating configuration makes the second row of seats in the Quanto come with a reclining option and a centrally placed armrest. The reclining second row enhances seating comfort and offers better middle row leg room which should help the passenger during long trips. The middle row also comes with a 60:40 split configuration which makes way for even more additional luggage. 2nd and 3rd row seats can be double dumped making the Quanto an excellent weekend vehicle. The seat fabric has also been enhanced to provide better cushioning and also improves the overall feel of the cabin.
At the launch, Vivek Nayer, chief marketing officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "As a customer centric organization it is imperative that we pay close attention to the feedback received from our customers and offer enhanced value, across our spectrum of products. The introduction of the class leading Yoga seats in the Quanto is yet another proactive measure from us to ensure that our customers derive maximum value out of the product offering to suit their active lifestyle."
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9