Mahindra Quanto gets 'Yoga Seats' in India
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M), has launched a flexible seating in its 5+2 seater compact Quanto SUV. An unbelievable 36 different variations are possible with these new aptly named Yoga Seats, allowing for better convenience and flexibility. Prospective buyers will be pleased to hear that the new seats don't increase the price of the vehicle.
The new seating configuration makes the second row of seats in the Quanto come with a reclining option and a centrally placed armrest. The reclining second row enhances seating comfort and offers better middle row leg room which should help the passenger during long trips. The middle row also comes with a 60:40 split configuration which makes way for even more additional luggage. 2nd and 3rd row seats can be double dumped making the Quanto an excellent weekend vehicle. The seat fabric has also been enhanced to provide better cushioning and also improves the overall feel of the cabin.
At the launch, Vivek Nayer, chief marketing officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "As a customer centric organization it is imperative that we pay close attention to the feedback received from our customers and offer enhanced value, across our spectrum of products. The introduction of the class leading Yoga seats in the Quanto is yet another proactive measure from us to ensure that our customers derive maximum value out of the product offering to suit their active lifestyle."
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased