Mahindra Quanto to be launched in September 2012
Mahindra will be launching the much-awaited Quanto SUV (mini-Xylo) in the second half of September 2012. Based on the Xylo platform, the Quanto will be a sub 4-metre SUV. It will come with a new three-cylinder twin-turbo diesel engine producing 65PS and wear the same tyres as the Toyota Innova in size. The car will be pitched in the same space as the Premier Rio SUV and the prices are expected to start from Rs 5 lakh.
Speaking on the Quanto, Pawan Goenka, president, automotive & farm equipment sectors, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd said, "Customer centric innovation has always been at the heart of any product development at the Mahindra Group. With the Quanto, Mahindra is aiming to fill a need gap in the Indian automotive market for a versatile and compact SUV. We are confident that with its unique value proposition, the Quanto will carve out a segment for itself in the market. The Quanto will cater to the needs of young urban India which enjoys an active lifestyle. We expect the Quanto to offer an exciting upgrade at a premium to customers who are otherwise looking for premium diesel hatchbacks or entry level diesel sedans."
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055