Mahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
Mahindra Racing will preview their new Formula E Season 5 Generation 2 machine at the CarFest South even that will take place later this year. The machine will be in action at the track at Laverstoke Park Farm, Hampshire, UK, between the 24th and 26th of August 2018.
Mahindra Racing's Gen2 machine will be on track at the CarFest South event in August this year
The Mahindra Racing Gen2 car has double the energy storage capacity of the machine it replaces, and double the range too, since the next gen of FE machines can complete the race distance without needed a car swap. Plus, the car looks futuristic too, and features, amongst other things, the FIA's Halo safety device. It is meant to be used for the next three seasons of Formula E, before a newer, more technologically advanced machine comes into action.
The CarFest is meant feature a host of other exotic machines, including F1 cars, super cars, sports cars and the like. The track at the event has been designed by former F1 driver Jody Scheckter and F1 technical guru, Ross Brawn.
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X