Mahindra Racing's Karun Chandhok pulls doughnuts at Formula E launch in London
Mahindra Racing gears up for a first of its kind all-electric single-seater championship and makes its entry in serious swag with Karun Chandhok swerving and whizzing past the Big Ben in the team's red-black racecar called Nitro. The Mahindra Racing driver scorched Westminster bridge performing doughnuts at the global launch of the FIA Formula E championship.
Revered names from the world of motorsport, including the likes of Alain Prost, Damon Hill, Emerson Fittipaldi and Sir Frank Williams, gathered at London's Roundhouse for the event.
The new championship is aimed at popularising the concept of the all-electric vehicle and propagating sustainable mobility. The races will be held at city-centric circuits in China, Malaysia, Uruguay, Argentina, US, Monaco, Germany and the UK, with the championship kickstarting at Beijing this month.
Click here to read more about Mahindra Racing Formula E team.
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India