Mahindra recalls Bolero Maxi Truck Plus in India to fix faulty fluid hose
Mahindra and Mahindra is recalling its Bolero Maxi Truck Plus in India to fix a faulty fluid hose. The defective vehicles weremanufactured between September and October 2016. This is the second time that Mahindra has issued a recall for fixing faulty fluid hoses of its vehicles, the first instance being the Scorpio and Nuvosport last year.Mahindra had also recalled an unspecified number of SsangYong Rexton SUVsto rectify a suspected fault with the rear driveshaft.
Based on the Bolero, the Bolero Maxi Truck Plus comes in three engine variants - DI Turbo, m2DICR and CNG. The 2,523cc 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel engines (DI Turbo and m2DICR) generate 63PS and 195Nm, whereas the 2,523cc 4-cylinder petrol-CNG engine produces 70PS and 181Nm.
The pick-up hasa payload capacity of 1,150kg, 40.60 sq. ft. cargo box and a turning radius of 5.5m which, as Mahindra claims, helps in manoeuvrability in narrow lanes. The Bolero Maxi Truck is also available in a cowl body chassis variant in which a customer can construct load bodies depending on the kind of loads. The pick-up also gets wrap-around headlamps, dual-tone instrument panel and fabric seats with matching door trims.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally