Mahindra Reva e20 range updated in India
Mahindra Reva, which introduced the e2o electric car in India in 2013, has now revamped the range and added a new variant. The Mahindra Reva e2o comes at prices starting from Rs 4.99 lakh with the new top variant, the T2o available for Rs 6.14 lakh, ex-Mumbai. The three variants on offer are the To1, T2 and T2o.
The To1 is the base variant which comes with manual steering. The infotainment system, driver information system and even electric ORVMs have been given a miss in this base variant which comes with a 14.8kW electric motor boasting 53.9Nm of torque. The mid-spec T2 trim brings in 19kW of power and 53.9Nm of torque. It is available with power steering and comes with all the trappings missing in the base model, including a reverse parking camera.
Chetan Maini, founder and CEO of Mahindra Reva with the updated e20
While the To1 claims a 75kmph top speed and 80km range with a charging period of four hours, the T2 can clock 81kmph and has a range of 120km. The top end variant, that is, the T2o does the same speed and range but takes just 60 minutes to charge completely. The Quick2Charge feature was first showcased at the 2014 Auto Expo along with the company's Halo electric sportscar. The T20 also boasts a range of 25km, when charged for just 15 minutes. We will be driving this car shortly so keep watching this space for more.
- NewsSkoda Enyaq iV electric SUV revealed in design sketches ahead of September 1 reveal
- OpinionThackeray approaches Gadkari, he saves 400-year-old tree on the highway
- NewsTata Altroz, Harrier, Nexon and Tiago prices hiked, Tigor more affordable
- NewsUpcoming MG Gloster SUV teased ahead of launch, to get advanced driver aids
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh