Mahindra rolls out 1 millionth vehicle from its manufacturing plants in Chakan, Zaheerabad and Haridwar
Mahindra rolls out 1 millionth vehicle from its manufacturing facilities in Chakan Zaheerabad and Haridwar. With this, the three facilities joined the 1 million club along Mahindra's Nashik and Kandivali plant.
Speaking on this milestone, Rajan Wadhera, President - Automotive Sector, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. said, "This achievement is a significant moment in Mahindra's automotive journey. It tangibly demonstrates our spirit of accepting no limits and the relentless effort put in by each of our people across the three manufacturing facilities. We are committed to the Make-in-India initiative and this millionth vehicle roll-out across three different facilities is a fine example of our manufacturing excellence and operational efficiency."
According to Vijay Kalra, Chief of Manufacturing, Automotive Division, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., "The state-of-the-art facilities and lean manufacturing processes at Chakan, Zaheerabad and Haridwar played pivotal roles in achieving this production milestone within our planned timelines. I am sure that this achievement will be a stepping stone to many more accolades for all our plants in the future".
Starts Rs 6.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
- NewsSuzuki Access 125 SE scooter launched in India for Rs 61,788
- NewsLimited edition Skoda Rapid Rider launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
- NewsDucati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 specifications revealed
- NewsKia Seltos SUV interiors revealed ahead of its official launch on August 22
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer 250 street naked motorcycle spotted ahead of its India launch