Mahindra Scorpio Adventure limited edition launched in India at Rs 13.07 lakh
Mahindra has launched a limited edition of one of its longest running SUVs, the Scorpio, in India at Rs 13.07 lakh, ex-Navi Mumbai. Named the Scorpio Adventure, this limited edition is based on the top-of-the-line variant, the S10, and will be limited to only 1,000 units. Apart from the standard equipment, the Mahindra Scorpio Adventure gets features previously not seen on the Scorpio range, such as a reverse camera, OVRMs with indicators, and triple-jet windscreen washers. On the styling side of things, there is faux leather upholstery, 'smoked' tail lights, a mist silver and white dual-tone paint job, gun metal rims, graphics, and red brake calipers.
The Scorpio Adventure is powered by Mahindra's mHawk engine, which makes 120PS and 280Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, with 2-wheel drive or 4-wheel drive as an option. The Scorpio Adventure is priced at Rs 13.07 lakh (ex-showroom, Navi Mumbai) for the 2-wheel drive variant.
"We are pleased to introduce the limited edition 'Scorpio Adventure'. With its all-terrain capability, power-packed performance and iconic design, the Scorpio is a symbol of power, thrill and adventure for more than 5 lakh Scorpio owners and for the millions of fans that aspire to own a Scorpio one day. The limited edition Scorpio Adventure is in keeping with the lineage and DNA of the brand and I am sure that it will further strengthen the appeal of Scorpio as the perfect companion on long road trips and off-roading adventures." said Vivek Nayer, chief marketing officer, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Automotive division).
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
- FeaturesBook review - Niki Lauda: The Biography by Maurice Hamilton
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- NewsMG Gloster SUV teased on Indian website, here's everything you need to know
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block