Mahindra Scorpio EX recalled in India for faulty pressure valve
Mahindra is recalling 23,519 Scorpios in India. This recall can be traced to a faulty pressure valve in the mid-level Scorpio EX. The vehicles affected are from the May 2012 to November 2013 batch and Mahindra will be replacing the part for free at their authorised service centres.
This happens to be the second recall for the Mahindra Scorpio EX after batches of the SUV were called back into the workshop for the same issue. The affected batch was from October-November 2013. The company, as is the case with recalls, replaced those faulty parts in the 985 Scorpio units for no extra charges. Last year, Mahindra had recalled its flagship XUV500 SUV for replacement of fluid hose pipes.
Customers affected by the recent Scorpio EX recall will be notified by the company and its dealers.
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review