Mahindra Scorpio EX recalled in India for faulty pressure valve
Mahindra is recalling 23,519 Scorpios in India. This recall can be traced to a faulty pressure valve in the mid-level Scorpio EX. The vehicles affected are from the May 2012 to November 2013 batch and Mahindra will be replacing the part for free at their authorised service centres.
This happens to be the second recall for the Mahindra Scorpio EX after batches of the SUV were called back into the workshop for the same issue. The affected batch was from October-November 2013. The company, as is the case with recalls, replaced those faulty parts in the 985 Scorpio units for no extra charges. Last year, Mahindra had recalled its flagship XUV500 SUV for replacement of fluid hose pipes.
Customers affected by the recent Scorpio EX recall will be notified by the company and its dealers.
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488
- News2019 Nissan GT-R prices for the U.S. market announced
- NewsTata Nexon SUV becomes first Indian-origin car to score five-star Global NCAP rating
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing
- NewsThe Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign concept is headed to production in 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV seven-seater version to debut in 2019, one of three major Tata launches next year
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala