Mahindra Scorpio EX recalled in India for faulty pressure valve
Mahindra is recalling 23,519 Scorpios in India. This recall can be traced to a faulty pressure valve in the mid-level Scorpio EX. The vehicles affected are from the May 2012 to November 2013 batch and Mahindra will be replacing the part for free at their authorised service centres.
This happens to be the second recall for the Mahindra Scorpio EX after batches of the SUV were called back into the workshop for the same issue. The affected batch was from October-November 2013. The company, as is the case with recalls, replaced those faulty parts in the 985 Scorpio units for no extra charges. Last year, Mahindra had recalled its flagship XUV500 SUV for replacement of fluid hose pipes.
Customers affected by the recent Scorpio EX recall will be notified by the company and its dealers.
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud
- NewsTata Nexon EV subscription rates dropped for limited period, now at Rs 34,900
- NewsMG Hector gets dual-tone colour options, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review