Mahindra Thar Adventure Edition launched in India
A limited edition version of the Mahindra Thar, which is a hot favourite among off-road junkies, is now on sale. The Mahindra Thar Adventure Edition is limited to only 30 units and is available at select dealerships.
So what are the changes in the Thar Adventure Edition? For starters, owners get a new Java Brown colour with a unique Adventure body wrap. There are also head and tail lamp protectors along with a chaff screen. The wheel arches also have been given a more butch appearance. Inside the cabin, the new additions include a 2D map and compass, black and orange piping for the seats, moulded floor mats and new centre console.
Mahindra is offering this limited edition Thar only with the CRDe engine. The 2498cc motor produces 105PS of power and 247Nm of torque. It comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Aiding its off-roading capabilities is a manual Borg Warner low reduction gear four-wheel drive transfer case. The ground clearance for this SUV is 200mm.
Prices have not been disclosed yet, however expect it to be priced around Rs 40,000 over than the regular Thar CRDe which retails at Rs 7.16 lakh ex-Kalyan.
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip