Mahindra Thar Adventure Edition launched in India
A limited edition version of the Mahindra Thar, which is a hot favourite among off-road junkies, is now on sale. The Mahindra Thar Adventure Edition is limited to only 30 units and is available at select dealerships.
So what are the changes in the Thar Adventure Edition? For starters, owners get a new Java Brown colour with a unique Adventure body wrap. There are also head and tail lamp protectors along with a chaff screen. The wheel arches also have been given a more butch appearance. Inside the cabin, the new additions include a 2D map and compass, black and orange piping for the seats, moulded floor mats and new centre console.
Mahindra is offering this limited edition Thar only with the CRDe engine. The 2498cc motor produces 105PS of power and 247Nm of torque. It comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Aiding its off-roading capabilities is a manual Borg Warner low reduction gear four-wheel drive transfer case. The ground clearance for this SUV is 200mm.
Prices have not been disclosed yet, however expect it to be priced around Rs 40,000 over than the regular Thar CRDe which retails at Rs 7.16 lakh ex-Kalyan.
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review