Mahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
Mahindra Electric, the electric vehicle (EV) division of Mahindra and Mahindra, is set to launch its new electric three-wheeler Treo in the country today. The Mahindra Treo will serve as a modern last-mile connectivity option in larger cities and will offer substantial range, according the company. We will be bringing you all the details about its motor, power pack and range from the launch which will take place 1030 hrs today, so stay tuned. Mahindra had launched the e-Alfa electric rickshaw in the country, last year.
Meanwhile, Mahindra Electric will also be making announcements regarding its electric vehicle manufacturing facility in Bengaluru, Karnataka during the day. The company will announce expansion of its facility, as well as new developments at its plant, which it claims will "revolutionise EV technology in India. Mahindra was one of the two manufacturers to successfully bid for yhe EESL tender and had supplied e-Verito EVs to the government department, earlier.
- News2019 Ducati Scrambler range to be launched in India today
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip