Mahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
Mahindra Electric, the electric vehicle (EV) division of Mahindra and Mahindra, is set to launch its new electric three-wheeler Treo in the country today. The Mahindra Treo will serve as a modern last-mile connectivity option in larger cities and will offer substantial range, according the company. We will be bringing you all the details about its motor, power pack and range from the launch which will take place 1030 hrs today, so stay tuned. Mahindra had launched the e-Alfa electric rickshaw in the country, last year.
Meanwhile, Mahindra Electric will also be making announcements regarding its electric vehicle manufacturing facility in Bengaluru, Karnataka during the day. The company will announce expansion of its facility, as well as new developments at its plant, which it claims will "revolutionise EV technology in India. Mahindra was one of the two manufacturers to successfully bid for yhe EESL tender and had supplied e-Verito EVs to the government department, earlier.
- NewsHusqvarna Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250 unveiled - India launch in 2020
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure officially unveiled in India - alongside KTM 790 Adventure
- NewsHyundai to invest $52bn over six years in R&D, electrification, autonomous tech and flying cars
- NewsMotor Vehicles Act Amendment 2019: States can't reduce fines to less than notified level
- NewsExclusive: Volkwagen Tiguan Allspace spied in India