Mahindra to launch the Nuvosport in India on April 4, 2016
The Mahindra Nuvosport will be launched in India on April 4, 2016. Apart from the new name, it is essentially an updated version of the Mahindra Quanto. The cosmetic updates include an all-new face with eyebrow DRLs. The front grille is now smaller but the air dam is larger and there's new fog lamps, alloys and door cladding. At the back, the only changes are the black element lights.
The Nuvosport will be offered to buyers with the option of petrol and diesel engines. There's Mahindra's 1.2-litre mHawk 100 petrol engine which will offer the choice of a 5-speed manual or an automated manual transmission. The diesel version gets the carmaker's 1.5-litre mill.
The Nuvosport will continue to retain the Quanto's seven seat configuration while the top trim will come equipped with first-in-segment features like cruise control, eight-way adjustable driver's seat and a double-DIN touchscreen infotainment system. It is likely to be priced from Rs 5.5 lakh to Rs 8.5 lakh.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra Nuvosport
Starts Rs 7.77 Lakhs
- Features2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic - things you will like, and some you may not
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India