Mahindra to launch the Nuvosport in India on April 4, 2016
The Mahindra Nuvosport will be launched in India on April 4, 2016. Apart from the new name, it is essentially an updated version of the Mahindra Quanto. The cosmetic updates include an all-new face with eyebrow DRLs. The front grille is now smaller but the air dam is larger and there's new fog lamps, alloys and door cladding. At the back, the only changes are the black element lights.
The Nuvosport will be offered to buyers with the option of petrol and diesel engines. There's Mahindra's 1.2-litre mHawk 100 petrol engine which will offer the choice of a 5-speed manual or an automated manual transmission. The diesel version gets the carmaker's 1.5-litre mill.
The Nuvosport will continue to retain the Quanto's seven seat configuration while the top trim will come equipped with first-in-segment features like cruise control, eight-way adjustable driver's seat and a double-DIN touchscreen infotainment system. It is likely to be priced from Rs 5.5 lakh to Rs 8.5 lakh.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra Nuvosport
Starts Rs 7.77 Lakhs
- NewsTata H5X SUV and 45X hatchback launch timelines revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG G63 6x6 inspires the BAIC BJ80 6x6 in China, showcased at Auto China 2018
- NewsFord to stop selling Fiesta, Fusion, and Taurus sedans in North America
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
- NewsAuto China 2018: Mercedes-Benz C-Class L shown
- FeaturesImage gallery: Shaken and Stirred May 2018
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3