Mahindra to organise M-Plus service camp across India
Mahindra will be organising a service camp across India for owners of its passenger vehicle range. The M-Plus service camp will be held from March 7-13, 2016 at over 450 authorised Mahindra service workshops. Owners of Mahindra SUV's and cars including the SsangYong Rexton are eligible to participate in the M-Plus service camp.
During the service camp, Mahindra workshops will check the vehicles of their customers across 75 parameters without any charge. Additionally, customers can avail of discounts on spare parts as well as labour charges and win prizes by participating in a lucky draw. To participate, Mahindra vehicle owners can simply drive to the nearest workshop during the duration of the M-Plus service camp or book an appointment via the company's toll free help line.
"Over the years, M-Plus Mega service camp has become a service brand to reckon with, that aptly delivers on our promise of 'With You Hamesha'. Today, we are delighted to see that we have a loyal fan following for all our products and it is our customers who give us the opportunity to understand their requirements," said Veejay Ram Nakra, senior vice president, sales and customer care, automotive division, Mahindra & Mahindra.
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 23.84 Lakhs
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018