Mahindra to organise M-Plus service camp across India
Mahindra will be organising a service camp across India for owners of its passenger vehicle range. The M-Plus service camp will be held from March 7-13, 2016 at over 450 authorised Mahindra service workshops. Owners of Mahindra SUV's and cars including the SsangYong Rexton are eligible to participate in the M-Plus service camp.
During the service camp, Mahindra workshops will check the vehicles of their customers across 75 parameters without any charge. Additionally, customers can avail of discounts on spare parts as well as labour charges and win prizes by participating in a lucky draw. To participate, Mahindra vehicle owners can simply drive to the nearest workshop during the duration of the M-Plus service camp or book an appointment via the company's toll free help line.
"Over the years, M-Plus Mega service camp has become a service brand to reckon with, that aptly delivers on our promise of 'With You Hamesha'. Today, we are delighted to see that we have a loyal fan following for all our products and it is our customers who give us the opportunity to understand their requirements," said Veejay Ram Nakra, senior vice president, sales and customer care, automotive division, Mahindra & Mahindra.
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 23.84 Lakhs
- Features2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic - things you will like, and some you may not
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India