Mahindra to show Moto3 bike at the 2012 Auto Expo
Mahindra 2 wheelers ltd will be showing their new Moto3 challenger, the MPG30 and will also launch their Duro DZ scooter at the 2012 Auto Expo in Delhi. The Duro DZ was recently launched in south India.
Speaking on the upcoming Auto Expo, Ruzbeh Irani, the corporate strategy & chief brand officer, Mahindra and Mahindra said, "Mahindra Racing will unveil its new Moto3 challenger, the MGP30 for the first time in India at the Auto Expo. Mahindra was the first Indian company to enter MotoGP in year 2011. The team ended its debut 2011 season by claiming the last ever 125 class pole position in Valencia and also achieved an impressive third position in the Constructors' Championship. Our MotoGP participation has also given us a great platform to showcase the Mahindra brand globally and also exhibit our technology skills to a truly global audience".
Read the Mahindra Duro DZ first ride here
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020