Mahindra to show Moto3 bike at the 2012 Auto Expo
Mahindra 2 wheelers ltd will be showing their new Moto3 challenger, the MPG30 and will also launch their Duro DZ scooter at the 2012 Auto Expo in Delhi. The Duro DZ was recently launched in south India.
Speaking on the upcoming Auto Expo, Ruzbeh Irani, the corporate strategy & chief brand officer, Mahindra and Mahindra said, "Mahindra Racing will unveil its new Moto3 challenger, the MGP30 for the first time in India at the Auto Expo. Mahindra was the first Indian company to enter MotoGP in year 2011. The team ended its debut 2011 season by claiming the last ever 125 class pole position in Valencia and also achieved an impressive third position in the Constructors' Championship. Our MotoGP participation has also given us a great platform to showcase the Mahindra brand globally and also exhibit our technology skills to a truly global audience".
Read the Mahindra Duro DZ first ride here
- NewsIndia-bound next-generation Hyundai i20 details revealed ahead of debut
- NewsJaguar Land Rover unveils its 4-metre Project Vector concept EV
- NewsKia Motors next-generation Sorento SUV details unveiled
- NewsHero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit priced at Rs 38,000
- News2020 Hero Xtreme 160R showcased, launch in March 2020