Mahindra TUV300 100PS version to be launched in India soon
The Mahindra TUV300 was launched in September last year at a starting price of Rs 6.9 lakh (ex-showroom, Pune). It is powered by Mahindra's new 1.5-litre mHawk80 turbo diesel engine which makes 84PS of power and 230Nm of torque. Buyers also have the option of a 5-speed manual gearbox and a 5-speed AMT called AutoShift.
Mahindra will shortly be launching a new 100PS variant of the TUV300. The 1.5-litre mHawk100 engine has been borrowed from the recently launched NuvoSport and boasts 100PS and 240Nm. Just like the regular version, the Mahindra TUV300 100PS version will likely be offered to buyers with the option of a 5-speed manual transmission and a 5-speed AMT. The TUV300 100PS trim is expected to cost around Rs 40,000 more than the regular versions.
The Mahindra NuvoSport has a claimed efficiency of 17.45kmpl and the Mahindra TUV300 100PS version is also likely to claim the same efficiency numbers.
The TUV300 competes against the Ford EcoSport diesel variant which makes 100PS and 205Nm. The new TUV300 100PS version is likely to appeal to buyers on the specifications front compared to the regular 84PS version.
We will be driving the new TUV300 with a 100PS engine. However, we wouldn't be able to tell you any details until May 16, 2016. Keep watching this space for more.
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.77 Lakhs
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic road test review
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India