Mahindra TUV300 AMT recalled in India to fix software issues
Mahinda service centres have recently started to recall the AMT variants of the TUV300 in India to update the ECU software. These recalls started after customers complained of driveability issues with the Mahindra TUV300 AMT because of late and choppy gearshifts, delayed activation of the creep function and drops in the engine speed while shifting to higher gear.
A notification appearing on the Mahindra TUV300 AMT will inform owners of the requirement of an update. The owners can then bring in the vehicles to the service centre for a free update.
The Mahindra TUV300 AMT is available only in the T6+ and T8 variants. These variants of the TUV300 run a 1.5-litre three-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine that makes 81PS of power at 3,750rpm (3PS less than the manual variant) and 230Nm from 1,500-2,250rpm. This motor is mated to a 5-speed automated manual transmission.
(Update - There is no recall on the TUV300. Software upgrades are made from time to time. The AMT software is being upgraded to the next version. As a customer-centric organisation, the benefit of this upgrade is being passed on to all the earlier vehicles at no cost to the user. Dealers will contact the customers and upgrade the software in their cars)
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign
- NewsPorsche buys 10% stake in EV supercar-maker Rimac
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Grand Pitstop paddock stand
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions