Mahindra TUV300 and KUV100 get updates in India
Mahindra has rolled out an updated TUV300 and a KUV100 in India. Both these models get new features but only in the top-spec T10 and K8 trims respectively.
First the Mahindra TUV300. The sub-4m SUV gets black chrome inserts on the grille, chrome inserts in the headlamp, chrome accents for the fog lamps, gunmetal grey alloys, dual tone roof, grey finish for the tailgate wheel cover and a new pearl white exterior colour option. Inside, there are faux leather seats, a 7-inch touchscreen system that gets GPS navigation, image and video playback, Bluetooth music streaming, Mahindra's BlueSense technology and more. Mahindra offers the TUV300 T10 with a 100PS 1.5-litre diesel engine, mated to a 5-speed manual or AMT. The Mahindra TUV300 T10 is expected to be priced around Rs 25,000 more than the T8 trim that retails for 9.35 lakh ex-Mumbai. Bookings have already begun at dealerships while the waiting period for the delivery will be 60 days. A look at the video below gives details of the changes on the new Mahindra TUV300
The Mahindra TUV300 T10 gets a dual tone pain scheme and new gunmetal grey alloys
There are black chrome inserts in the headlamps which lend the Mahindra TUV300 a premium look
The infotainment system of the new Mahindra TUV300 is a touchscreen unit and hosts navigation as well as the company's Blue Sense app which gives you an idea of the fuel consumed and promotes efficient driving
The dual-tone Mahindra KUV100 is available with the top-spec K8 trim and gets 15-inch alloys
The Mahindra KUV100 K8 trim in the meanwhile gets dual tone paint scheme, front and rear chrome accents for the fog lamps, 15-inch alloys and black upholstery. The Mahindra KUV100 is powered by a 82PS/115Nm petrol and a 77PS/190Nm diesel engines. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Expect the updated KUV100 K8 to be priced approximately Rs 20,000 more than the regular K8.
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show