Mahindra TUV300 launched with new bronze green colour
To celebrate India's 70th year of independence, Mahindra and Mahindra has launched an all-new colour for the TUV300 bronze green. This colour is available across all variants of the TUV300 at no cost extra. However, this colour will be offered on a made-to-order basis. Apart from the new paint scheme, however, the Mahindra TUV300 doesn't feature any other cosmetic changes.
The Mahindra TUV300 was initially launched with a three-cylinder mHawk engine that made 81PS of power and 230Nm of torque. However, Mahindra launched the NuvoSport earlier this year with the same engine in a 100PS/240Nm tune. Following that, the brand started to offer the same 100PS engine with either a 5-speed manual or an AMT in the top-spec T8 variant.
The Mahindra TUV300 is the first passenger vehicle from the company with a three-cylinder engine and based on a modified version of the Scorpio's hydroform chassis. With its sub-4 metre dimensions and Rs 9 lakh (T8 100PS, ex-Delhi) price tag, it goes up against the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Ford EcoSport (you can read our detailed comparison here).
Currently, the Mahindra KUV100 is the only product in the brand's portfolio with a petrol engine. However, reports state that the company will offer a petrol variant in all its products by 2018.
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019