Mahindra TUV300 mHawk100 to be launched in India on May 12, 2016
Mahindra will be launching the TUV300 with a more powerful mHawk100 engine on May 12, 2016. The more powerful TUV will most likely be available with a choice of manual as well as AMT options.
The new Mahindra TUV300 mHawk100 borrows its powerplant from the recently launched Nuvosport. In the NuvoSport, the engine makes 100PS/240Nm. For the TUV300, it may be tuned differently. The TUV300 in its 84PS avatar claims a fuel efficiency of 18.47kmpl. However, given the increased power as well as torque of the mHawk100, one can expect slightly less fuel efficiency from the more powerful variant.
Visually, there wouldn't be any changes except for may be the mHawk100 badge on the front fender. The interior too will be retained from the 84PS version.
Although it remains to be seen if Mahindra can tune the AMT version to be a better performer than what we experienced with the 83PS TUV300. We will have the full details along with our first drive impressions on May 12.
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh