Mahindra TUV300 mHawk100 to be launched in India on May 12, 2016
Mahindra will be launching the TUV300 with a more powerful mHawk100 engine on May 12, 2016. The more powerful TUV will most likely be available with a choice of manual as well as AMT options.
The new Mahindra TUV300 mHawk100 borrows its powerplant from the recently launched Nuvosport. In the NuvoSport, the engine makes 100PS/240Nm. For the TUV300, it may be tuned differently. The TUV300 in its 84PS avatar claims a fuel efficiency of 18.47kmpl. However, given the increased power as well as torque of the mHawk100, one can expect slightly less fuel efficiency from the more powerful variant.
Visually, there wouldn't be any changes except for may be the mHawk100 badge on the front fender. The interior too will be retained from the 84PS version.
Although it remains to be seen if Mahindra can tune the AMT version to be a better performer than what we experienced with the 83PS TUV300. We will have the full details along with our first drive impressions on May 12.
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa