Mahindra TUV300 mHawk100 to be launched in India on May 12, 2016
Mahindra will be launching the TUV300 with a more powerful mHawk100 engine on May 12, 2016. The more powerful TUV will most likely be available with a choice of manual as well as AMT options.
The new Mahindra TUV300 mHawk100 borrows its powerplant from the recently launched Nuvosport. In the NuvoSport, the engine makes 100PS/240Nm. For the TUV300, it may be tuned differently. The TUV300 in its 84PS avatar claims a fuel efficiency of 18.47kmpl. However, given the increased power as well as torque of the mHawk100, one can expect slightly less fuel efficiency from the more powerful variant.
Visually, there wouldn't be any changes except for may be the mHawk100 badge on the front fender. The interior too will be retained from the 84PS version.
Although it remains to be seen if Mahindra can tune the AMT version to be a better performer than what we experienced with the 83PS TUV300. We will have the full details along with our first drive impressions on May 12.
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019