Mahindra TUV300 T10 launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
Mahindra has added a new T10 trim to its sub-4m SUV, the TUV300 in India. The Mahindra TUV300 T10 prices start at Rs 9.75 lakh and go up to Rs 10.65 lakh, all prices, ex-Delhi. The Mahindra TUV300 comes with the updated 100PS motor that was already available on the T8 trim. Additionally, there are cosmetic additions that the company believes will make it more appealing. The Mahidnra TUV300 competes with the likes of the recently launched Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Ford EcoSport. The Mahindra TUV300 T10 is available in a both, manual and AMT models.
The chrome inserts and gunmetal grey
The sub-4m SUV gets black chrome inserts on the grille, chrome inserts in the headlamp, chrome accents for the fog lamps, gunmetal grey alloys, dual tone roof, grey finish for the tailgate wheel cover and a new pearl white exterior colour option. Inside, there are faux leather seats, a 7-inch touchscreen system that gets GPS navigation, image and video playback, Bluetooth music streaming, Mahindra's BlueSense technology and more. Mahindra offers the TUV300 T10 with a 100PS 1.5-litre diesel engine, mated to a 5-speed manual or AMT. The Mahindra TUV300 T10 is expected to be priced around Rs 50,000 more than the T8 trim that retails for 9.35 lakh ex-Mumbai. Bookings had already begun at dealerships while the waiting period for the delivery will be 60 days. A look at the video below gives details of the changes on the new Mahindra TUV300
The updated motor in the Mahindra TUV300 makes 100PS and 240Nm of torque from its 1.5-litre 3-cylinder mHawk100 engine. The TUV300 had also received updated second-row seats, which are more comfortable, and ISOFIX child seat mounts. Read more about the TUV300 mHawk100 here in our first drive review.
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.16 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300