Mahindra TUV300 with 100PS launched in India at Rs 8.87 lakh
Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. has launched a more powerful version of the TUV300 in India. The compact SUV from Mahindra is now available with the same mHawk100 engine first seen in the Mahindra NuvoSport. The mHawk100 engine gets its name from its total power output of 100PS. The Mahindra TUV300 will get this engine as an option on the top-end variants, namely the T8 and T8 AMT. Prices for the Mahindra TUV300 with mHawk100 engine start at Rs 8.87 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai).
In this spec, the Mahindra TUV300 makes 100PS and 240Nm of torque from its 1.5-litre 3-cylinder mHawk100 engine. The TUV300 has also received updated second-row seats, which are more comfortable, and ISOFIX child seat mounts. Read more about the TUV300 mHawk100 here in our first drive review.
"With over 25,000 TUV300s on Indian roads, it has emerged as a strong player in its segment," said Pravin Shah, president and chief executive (Automotive), Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. "With its all-new powerful engine as well as a winning combination of bold true-blue SUV design, premium and elegant interiors, superior driving pleasure and best-in-class safety, the TUV300 will become an even more compelling value proposition for our customers."
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.77 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Oct 2018
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch
- News2020 Porsche Taycan EV to be priced between Panamera and Cayenne
- News2019 Honda CBR 150R details out, to rival the Yamaha R15 v3 in India?
- NewsMahindra Marazzo garners over 10,000 bookings since launch
- NewsTata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP to launch in India on October 26
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh