Mahindra Two Wheelers India open bookings for the Mojo at Rs 10,000
Mahindra Two Wheelers India are all set to launch their much awaited 300cc motorcycle, the Mojo. Dealers have begun accepting bookings and prospective customers can book the Mahindra Mojo with a payment of Rs 10,000.
Mahindra had released a teaser video about four years ago that showed glimpses of the Mojo at a racetrack. This video highlighted some key features of the Mojo such as Paioli inverted forks, Pirelli tubeless tyres, petal discs and a liquid-cooled, 300cc DOHC 4-valve engine. These specs, at that time, had most of the motorcycling community rejoicing, with most of them expecting competitive pricing.
Unfortunately, Mahindra didn't launch the motorcycle soon enough and people lost interest as the wait grew longer. KTM-Bajaj seized the opportunity and introduced the Duke 200 and 390 and followed that with the RC 200 and 390. With its impressive set of features and attractive pricing, the KTMs were well received.
The Mojo will get the 300cc engine mated to 6-speed gearbox. This four-valve DOHC engine makes 26PS of power and 24Nm. The motorcycle will also feature dual headlamps with DRLs, a gas-charged monoshock and dual exhausts.
Now, with the imminent launch of the Mojo, Mahindra will be hoping to swing performance and draw more biking enthusiasts. The Mojo will compete with KTM's Duke 200, RC 200, Duke 390, RC 390 and Honda's CBR250R.
Starts Rs 1,72,020
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol