Mahindra Two Wheelers India open bookings for the Mojo at Rs 10,000
Mahindra Two Wheelers India are all set to launch their much awaited 300cc motorcycle, the Mojo. Dealers have begun accepting bookings and prospective customers can book the Mahindra Mojo with a payment of Rs 10,000.
Mahindra had released a teaser video about four years ago that showed glimpses of the Mojo at a racetrack. This video highlighted some key features of the Mojo such as Paioli inverted forks, Pirelli tubeless tyres, petal discs and a liquid-cooled, 300cc DOHC 4-valve engine. These specs, at that time, had most of the motorcycling community rejoicing, with most of them expecting competitive pricing.
Unfortunately, Mahindra didn't launch the motorcycle soon enough and people lost interest as the wait grew longer. KTM-Bajaj seized the opportunity and introduced the Duke 200 and 390 and followed that with the RC 200 and 390. With its impressive set of features and attractive pricing, the KTMs were well received.
The Mojo will get the 300cc engine mated to 6-speed gearbox. This four-valve DOHC engine makes 26PS of power and 24Nm. The motorcycle will also feature dual headlamps with DRLs, a gas-charged monoshock and dual exhausts.
Now, with the imminent launch of the Mojo, Mahindra will be hoping to swing performance and draw more biking enthusiasts. The Mojo will compete with KTM's Duke 200, RC 200, Duke 390, RC 390 and Honda's CBR250R.
Starts Rs 1,48,520
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review