Mahindra Two Wheelers partner with Paytm to retail the Centuro and Rodeo UZO scooter online
Mahindra Two Wheelers has forged an alliance with one of India's leading mobile commerce websites, Paytm, to retail the former's range of motorcycles (Centuro) and scooters (Rodeo) online. Mahindra currently has the Pantero and Centuro motorcycles while the Duro, Rodeo, Gusto, Flyte and Kine form the scooter portfolio. However out of these, only the Centuro and Rodeo UZO range will be marketed online. The vehicles will retail at their respective ex-showroom price.
Commenting on the occasion, Dharmendra Mishra, vice president, sales and customer care, Mahindra Two Wheelers said, "We are delighted to partner with Paytm for online retail of the Mahindra Rodeo UZO scooters and the Mahindra Centuro motorcycles. Mahindra's association with Paytm is yet another innovative expression of our commitment to reach to our potential customers. This association will enable us and our dealers to provide easier and more convenient ways to purchase two wheelers in India. The partnership strengthens and widens the customer base to the entire internet audience including smartphone users."
Starts Rs 47,130
Starts Rs 49,960
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018