Mahindra Two Wheelers partner with Paytm to retail the Centuro and Rodeo UZO scooter online
Mahindra Two Wheelers has forged an alliance with one of India's leading mobile commerce websites, Paytm, to retail the former's range of motorcycles (Centuro) and scooters (Rodeo) online. Mahindra currently has the Pantero and Centuro motorcycles while the Duro, Rodeo, Gusto, Flyte and Kine form the scooter portfolio. However out of these, only the Centuro and Rodeo UZO range will be marketed online. The vehicles will retail at their respective ex-showroom price.
2013 Mahindra Centuro
Commenting on the occasion, Dharmendra Mishra, vice president, sales and customer care, Mahindra Two Wheelers said, "We are delighted to partner with Paytm for online retail of the Mahindra Rodeo UZO scooters and the Mahindra Centuro motorcycles. Mahindra's association with Paytm is yet another innovative expression of our commitment to reach to our potential customers. This association will enable us and our dealers to provide easier and more convenient ways to purchase two wheelers in India. The partnership strengthens and widens the customer base to the entire internet audience including smartphone users."
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally