Mahindra XUV300 AMT launched in India at Rs 11.50 lakh
Indian automobile major, Mahindra and Mahindra has launched the AMT version of its compact offering, the XUV300. The company has priced the XUV300 AMT Rs 55,000 more premium than its manual transmission variants. And it will be offered in the W8 and W8 Optional trims of the diesel model. The prices of the XUV300 AMT start at Rs 11.50 lakh for the W8 and go all the way up to Rs 12.70 lakh, ex-showroom. Interested customers can test drive, book and also get deliveries of the XUV300 AMT from today onward. This iteration of the compact SUV will lock horns with the diesel AMT variants of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon in India.
This new variant of the XUV300 will be available in three colours, Pearl White, Aquamarine and Red Rage. The AMT unit is paired with the 1.5-litre turbo diesel engine with an electronic variable geometry turbocharger. This unit delivers 116.6PS of power and generates class leading 300Nm of torque. We have already driven this variant, here's our detailed first drive review.
"At Mahindra, it has been our constant endeavour to offer advanced and accessible technologies to all our customers and we are delighted to introduce the autoSHIFT in the XUV300 for that perfect blend of effortless driving and an exhilarating performance. After receiving an overwhelming response for its manual version since its launch in February 2019, we are confident that the XUV300 autoSHIFT will further strengthen the brand's value proposition and expand the market for us," commented Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales and Marketing, Automotive Division, M&M Ltd.
2019 Mahindra XUV300 AMT first drive video
Also see: Mahindra XUV300 v Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon & Ford EcoSport Comparison Test Video
Also see: Mahindra XUV 300 First Drive Video
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai Venue is the bestselling sub-compact SUV, Creta leads Hyundai sales
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055