Mahindra XUV300 receives over 13,000 bookings and 2.5 lakh enquiries in India
Mahindra's sub-four metre SUV offering, XUV300 has received more than 13,000 bookings within a month of its launch in India. The company has also registered 2.5 lakh enquiries for its compact SUV. Mahindra mentions that the XUV300 is among the top three best selling compact SUVs in India, a segment that amounts to 40 per cent of the whole SUV scene in India.
"In a highly competitive segment such as the compact SUV, we have received over 13,000 bookings and in the very first month itself, we have entered into the top three. This is in-line with our objective of achieving 15 to 20 per cent share of this segment, and reaffirms the fact that the XUV300 proposition has resonated well with the customers. What is also encouraging is that over 75 per cent of our bookings are for the top-end variants of the XUV300," commented, Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales & Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
The XUV300 was launched at a starting price of Rs 7.90 lakh for the base petrol version and the price range goes up to Rs 11.99 lakh for the top-of-the-line, W8 option diesel version. Powertrain options include a three-cylinder, 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 110PS and 200Nm or the same 1.5-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine as the Mahindra Marazzo. The diesel engine has been detuned slightly to offer 115PS, though the torque output is an impressive 300Nm, which is a lot for a sub-four metre SUV. The XUV300 is currently offered with a six-speed manual transmission only, though Mahindra will be launching an AMT-equipped version too.
Also see: Mahindra XUV 300 First Drive Video
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- ReviewComparison test: 2020 Honda City vs Hyundai Verna
- NewsBMW Motorrad begins testing 2020 G 310 GS and G 310 R BSVI in India
- NewsBGauss launches two new electric scooters A2 and B8, prices start from Rs 50,000
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 Rally Edition is a retro tribute to the 80s Paris Dakar machine
- News2020 Honda WR-V facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.50 lakh
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block